“We strive for lasting change for those who live in poverty, are excluded, or are caught in a crisis!” Together with hundreds of colleagues from the Netherlands and abroad and with tens of thousands of volunteers, we are committed to this mission every day. Are you an accurate Young professional who knows how to keep an overview? And would you like to work for an international, inspiring and dynamic aid and development organization? For our Program & Knowledge Support department we are looking for a:
Programme support officer
40 hours a week
Tasks and responsibilities
- You provide administrative support to the project teams and specialists.
- You contribute to the development of project proposals and planning in the field of child development and you support employees of our country offices in the implementation of child development programmes.
- You support and structure various information flows and prepare various reports.
- You ensure that contracts, proposals, reports and fundraising information are archived correctly and are easily accessible.
- You collect information for our donor reports and project proposals.
- You clarify processes, schedule meetings and provide support where necessary. You offer support in the coordination of international meetings and trainings.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in the field of Psycho Social Science.
- You take ownership of tasks, are result-oriented and think along actively with the team.
- You have strong written and oral skills in Dutch and English language.
- You are proactive, flexible, problem-solving focused, culturally sensitive and strong in planning and organizing.
- You have an affinity with international development cooperation or humanitarian assistance.
- As a Christian you can fully agree with our mission, vision and core values and you are willing to sign our code of conduct*.
What’s in it for you!?
This challenging and responsible job offers you the opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic and committed team of professionals. You work together in an informal work environment where there is room for your input and ideas. You will receive a salary of maximum 3.345 euros per month (on fulltime basis) and good secondary employment conditions, including a non-contributory pension plan, flexible working hours and an attractive work from home policy.
We look forward to your application! Send your motivation and resume before 3 August 2020 to Natascha Gendi, Program & Knowledge Support Manager, via email@example.com. For questions you can reach her at 06 37353005.
Download this vacancy.
*All Dorcas employees sign the Dorcas code of conduct and are obliged to adhere to it. The protection of the child has specific attention in our code of conduct. We hereby follow the PSEA guidelines (Protection Against Sexual Exploitation and Abuse). During the application process we can perform a background check, including references from former employers. You can find our code of conduct here.