The 121 Personal Cash Aid project is a 2-years collaboration between the Netherlands Red Cross and the DRA, specifically DRA partners Dorcas (consortium Lead), Tear and Help a Child. The 121 project was developed to be a disruptive innovation that changes the way the Humanitarian sector implements cash programming. With the 121 platform, we aim to make Cash Based Aid safe, fast & fair, to help people affected by disasters meet their own needs. We Co-design with People Affected by disasters, Aid Workers and People Donating, and use robust and available technology to create the solutions needed. Key features of the vision for the 121 system have been Privacy by design, end to end traceability of funds, avoiding aid duplication, digital identity and having people affected be the owners of their data and decisions. The goal is to provide more efficient, effective, faster and safer cash support for people in need.
The project as it is has gone through different phases and revisions. Both the originally envisioned project and subsequent changes in scope have been laid down in the following documents:
- Project proposal, budget and logframe. The initial project.
- Scope change. This describes an adjustment of the scope of what would be developed and tested within the project to ensure feasibility.
- Contingency Strategy. This describes an adjustment of the scope of what would be developed and tested within the project, taking into account the Covid-19 situation and the fact that one of the private partners could no longer participate in the project.
View more details on this assignement.
If you are interested in this assignment, we would appreciate to see your proposal by November 25, 2020. The proposal should include:
- A description of how the evaluation will be approached (2 pages minimum);
- A financial proposal;
- The Curriculum Vitae of the person(s) that participate in the assignment, including an overview of comparable assignments that have been carried out.
Questions and request for further documentation can be addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org.